Thursday, September 1, 2011

Feel the Humanity...!!!

Humanity??? Sometimes felt as if the word extinct like the way dinosours...!!!

I am not going to blabber anything nor going to give a gyan... I am just writing what I had seen in reality...

Where to start??? hmm..... Yup...

10 years back, the avg lowest salary of a person is Rs.2,000/- and avg highest salary of a person is Rs.20,000/-. And now, the avg lowest salary of a person is same Rs.2,000/- and avg highest salary of person is Rs.2,00,000/- and so on. Hope you would have heard the sentence "Running behind money" and now it turns back as 'Dieing behind money". Cities and cultures are changing according to this highest salary drawing person.

Do you think how many type of persons live in your cities?

Only Two types... quite surprising...???

Yes... One who is inside shopping malls and the other who is outside shopping malls watching those fancy things in desire not able to enjoy it... the one who is inside disco clubs/multiplexes and the other who is outside watching with the same unfulfilled desire...

One fine day I was withdrawing money in one of the ATM center near my office... A lean lady at age of 40s entered into center when I was leaving... She stopped me and requested to help her for withdrawing money... I felt surprised, how come she can reveal her PIN to me?? After certain step of ATM procedure, it entered the money withdrawal page. She said Rs.100/- to withdraw. I felt again surprised, for 100rs? When I entered the amount, msg came as "Unable to process becoz of low balance"... I explained her and by the end of my word, I could see her eyes with tears... She told she was waiting for her salary of Rs.800/- to pay his son's education fees. Now I felt ashamed... All i could feel is her tears... I told her I could give Rs.200/- if she accepts. Nope... She went without saying a word... Questioned myself, "When so much of people are struggling for life, then Why do you need so much fancy in your life Arun?? What you did for others? 1000 questions arouse in another 5 mins similar to that... Thought am also one of biggest Asshole in life...!!! True... No way I can take back this word...!!!

Another few minutes, I was passing through a shopping mall... I saw few ladies standing in front of it, of age 20s, 30s, 40s...!!! "Touch me here if you dare", "Don't look at my face", "I do have a face above this", "Unbutton me", "Keep smiling", "Want a meaningful night", "You are naughty boy go to my room", "Size definitely matters", "Good girl, gone bad", "Born again bitch/virgin"... These are all not philosophical quotes in any of the books, I have read... I could see these in those ladies T-shirts... I could see a deep shit of bitches/whores standing there... Men are no different from this... Same story in different format... What a shameful fucking world...!!!

People who have money save it as if they are gonna die tmrw and people who don't, die for money just to fill their hunger...
As well said in one of recent movies, "Richer get richer and Poor get poorer"...

Instead of living the life, most of us survive the life...!!! Quite a difference...??? Hope you understand.

The above seems to be complete shit to you sometimes, but this is reality. If it is a shit to you, Of course guys, We live in this shit only...!!!

3 comments:

  1. So, you have ogled at 10 girls of all ages and building a story out of it :D

    I wonder how you managed to read those lines in 10 T-shirts =10 Girls !

    I presumed she would have received your offer since there are people making money using like these stunts! ( But she has proved that people like her still exists)

    'Why do you need so much fancy in your life Arun?? What you did for others?' - Hardly a few think like this and out of that very few are able to do something about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kudimagan... Nice to read your words buddy... It is very easy to criticize... and i hope you have not even read my topic title... "Feel the humanity"... Here i express about the humanity being dead and exactly you proved that... Instead of taking into consideration of poor ppl and their status in my topic, you have particularly taken Girls Tshirt issue... Wow.. I can judge you...!!! :)

    Anyway I almost stopped doing fancy things in my life and have been associated with a orphanage center and doing help as much as i can... Sorry buddy this is not publicity, but to prove my point, i have written... Pls join me in this trust, so that we can visit in Madurai... (If u knew abt it)... Hope expecting a positive reply for joining...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I didn't criticise .

    1'st two lines are just for fun.. I understand the essence of this post ...

    Last para is the fact. Though some people would like to do something about it, sometimes their situations doesn't allow them...I can't join you now since i am far far away :) ... Anyhow, nice to hear that you are doing a great job amidst your busy work environment in a company cofounded by Larry ellison :D

    There is some bug in your blog. It directs to some website ! Still I managed to comment ..

    ReplyDelete